The Public Integrated School of VocationalTraining Benicarlo (CIPFP Benicarlo) is a public school that teaches the two subsystems of vocational studies, both vocational training and formal training for employment.
Our school becomes integrated training centre by the Order of 3 July 2009 (DOCV 12 August) of the Ministry of Economy, Finance and Employment and the Ministry of Education. Originally it was Servef Training School Benicarlo, where only vocational training for employment was taught. At present, it is called the Integrated Public Training Centre Benicarlo, which offers both vocational training and vocational training for employment.
From its beginnings as a central part of the 2009-2010 academic year, the school has increased significantly both the training offer and the number of students who attend regularly.
From the academic course 2011-12, some of the vocational training courses in Hospitality and Tourism are offered in dual modality FP-vocational training-, being our centre pioneer in the implementation of this system in which vocational qualifications are obtained both by alternating training at the school and internships in the companies with a contractual relationship.
The Integrated Public School of Vocational Training Benicarlo is a professional training school committed to people and society, with a clear commitment to quality public service, whose principles set out in its quality policy are as follows:
Meeting the needs of professional skills of people with lifelong learning throughout life and to facilitate their integration in the labour market, through a close relationship with companies and institutions.
- Being a reference professional training school which:
- Empowers training and qualifications in the emerging industries and adapts to the changing needs of the productive sector.
- Has a high rate of employment.
- Develops a wide range of vocational training, both formal(studies)and occupational(for the employment)
- Incorporates the dual vocational training in its training programmes.
- Believes in the excellence of the public education.
- Equality of opportunities.
- Close and personal behaviour
- Internationalitzation of teachers and students.
- Team and collaborative work.
- Optimization of resources and facilities.
- Educational innovation, seeking changes to make improvements.
STUDIES and EUROPEAN ERASMUS CHARTER